Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrap fulls on my desk

I have been busy working in my two art journals today. This small journal is my everyday journal, but the pages are a bit tiny to expand my ideas. Some times I feel very crowded working in it. On the other hand it is easy to lug around. I love Teesha's girls. They remind me of myself when I was younger.
This page is from the journal I started in Portugal. This is one page from a three page spread I am working on.
I even had time to go to the beach this weekend. It was windy but hot, a good mix if you remember to bring a clip for your hair.
Raining today so no beach. I have to drill holes in my little resin pieces that I made last week. I'll show you them next time. Ciao bellas.

3 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Great journal pages! What fun to see all of your new art! Kathy

Renee said...

beautiful journal pages! makes me want to get a journal out right now and color the pages! xo, R

jone hallmark said...

"London Calling...." are you off across the pond anytime soon?
I know that Danielle is in Spain for the next two weeks...sigh.....

I need your address again - lost it.
Hope you are soooo well. You sure look happy in your photos..
xoxo