Sunday, July 17, 2011

Half operable and Full of ideas





I have finally been busy working on some journal pages from my mini trips. This one is from Tampa/St. Petersburg.



A few days later I went to Orlando for a wedding. Lots of rain there but still a good time.
It was a long drive after that to Spruce Pines, NC but I loved being out in the country. On the last day I woke up at 5 am to go to the flea market in Pickens, South Carolina. It wasn't quite like the markets in Portugal. Lots of Wonder bread and drugstore items available there.


Glad to be home for awhile. Loads of projects to work on. Thanks for visiting. Xxoo
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

laurie said...

i love looking at your journal pages, full of the ideas and inspirations each place gave you. it is fun to travel but great to go home!