Sunday, July 10, 2011

Full of driving




I have been too busy traveling to do any art work. I have been carting everything around and finally started something an hour ago. This is mostly from Portugal.
I am back from Tampa and Orlando but now I am here:


Spruce Pine, NC for an art teacher retreat. It is very pretty, green and serene here but I am looking forward to getting back home soon- working on art and helping Chloe with her driving (and shopping I assume...)
Hope you are all having some good summer times.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

laurie said...

i feel like i am hardly home at all this summer but have gotten better about taking my journaling "on the road." enjoy your retreat - it looks so restful and cool there.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Beautiful page Taylor!
Art teacher retreat sounds interesting,
I guess there are no art projects going on,
just watching TV and eating donuts all the time!? :)
XX
Becky