Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Full of backalhau


Hey Blog Readers,
I am back but am first posting my blog from 2 days ago that wouldn't post. Just pretend I am still in Portugal and tomorrow I'll post my back in the USA blog entry.
Portugal adios. Today is my last day in Portugal. Had lots of backalhau (cod fish) prepared several ways. The best way was with eggs and potato.
We have been able to see some amazing places and take some wonderful photographs.
My favorite part has been working with Tracy and Teesha on art journaling. SIDEBAR: Realized in my last posting I talk about a style but don't say who's style I was not able to do even though I loved it. If you haven't figured it out.. the word missing was Teesha's style)
Last night a few of us went to a cafe and journaled with sangria. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip. More pictures and adventures when I return home.
Also wanted to thank the blog readers who sent me comments when I was away. I'm sorry I didn't directly respond, but I really appreciated hearing from you.
I shall be back very soon. Just have some laundry to do...

4 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Taylor
Sounds like the trip to Portugal was REALLY fun. Love the journal pages you have posted especially the last one of the face. Portugal looks very pretty.
xo, R

PaperPumpkin said...

Aaaaah, Portugal! I am so happy that you are full of joy and wonderful journaling and great memories! Sangria and journals....Hmmmmm. I need to do this! ~kathy (who is on summer vacation now!!!!!!!! Woot!)

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Great photos, Taylor! I especially like the one of the crumbly building. Yes, journaling with sangria was fun, wasn't it? I miss you guys!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.