Sunday, May 8, 2011

half energy level



Hello hello,
Here is another picture from Maxine's in Seattle. Love the colors. The baby doll almost looks like she is flying.

This page doesn't look so great here. Color pencil doesn't seem to show well unless I go in and saturate color etc and I forgot- sorry. I got a little Pam Garrison crazy here and started cutting out all the do-dads from her wrapping paper. She is my doodling diva.
Deciding I better buckle down. I am using a lot of non working time in not the best way and I could accomplish a lot more if I would just get started on things so I am hoping I will start doing that. First step is threading my needles so I can just start sewing at a moments notice.
Going to send my old journal to Somerset Studio for the Art Journaling magazine. Cross your fingers.
Chloe made me this (well actually she made it in art and thought hmm I can give mom this for Mother's Day) and I really like it. She does some great things in art class. Wish she wanted to take more art classes. Alas, maybe in college...
So it's time to say good-bye until next time. Have a great week. xxoo

No comments: