Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Full bags


Well it took a lot of umpf and lolligagging but Chloe and I have moved into a new home. It just had to happen and I was finally brave enough to do it. It meant looking at all of this stuff and knowing somehow it will get done

and it also will take a lot of unpacking ( a small amount of Chloe's stuff- could she take after her mother?)

but it will be good. I miss my house but I like not having to worry so much about dinners and cleaning up (I even gave Chloe some chores) and most important I welcome the time to be me again.
This weekend I will give you a short inside tour and hopefully have a journal page ready to post so please come back soon.

8 comments:

Renee said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations . . . you look VERY happy so I'm very happy for you. See you soon. xoxx, R

Kelly Kilmer said...

What a wonderful picture of you both. So happy and full of HOPE.
XO!

Joy said...

Wow! What a lot of work, but you will get it done. Great photo of you and Chloe. Hope it all goes well! Joy

jone hallmark said...

I had no idea........

You are so courageous and strong.
I send lots of "positive energy" your way....
.....how exciting to be on a new track - clean slate!
I hope that it is all good for you and Chloe and that you will be smiling every, single day!

Best to you on this new adventure....
xo

Lorraine said...

You didn't even email me! I'm glad for you Taylor! You look very happy!

Diane Foster said...

GOOD LUCK ON THE FRESH START - A NEW PLACE, A NEW ENERGY AND A NEW BEGINNING IS PACKED FULL OF POTENTIAL TAYLOR! BE HAPPY
XX
DI

Lisa said...

Wow...didn't know you had this going on. The pic of you and Chloe is great and loving seeing that smile. My bloglines feeds got all mixed up when they were bought out by another company so I haven't been as up to date. Packing and unpacking is a big chore, but maybe give you a chance to clean out your stash.

laurie said...

moving is such a pain but it is nice to have a fresh start. good luck and happy unpacking!