Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maybe not half full


I am dreaming about going to England. There is so much to see and do craft wise, shop wise, art wise, friends wise and last but not least Jamie Oliver. There are two workshops I want to go too also. One is Julie Arkell but that is in February and I would have to miss a week of school which I don't think would be such a good thing (for school not me). The other one is by Dottie Angel (Tif) on the Sussex Coast (where ever that may be- I'll have to look it a up) Does anyone want to go with me? It is in July.

Rough week for me. I hope next week is better. Middle age angst I guess. And teenage son intense love issues. And...ah the list goes on for the week. Okay off to think about family meals.


2 comments:

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Sam and I have talked about the Dottie Angel workshop, it sounds super!!!!
But Sam´s daughter will be to small to leave at that point....but if it´s still on next year we will go!!!!!!
If you are interested this year you have to hurry up, I think there is a huge interest in her workshops.
Hope your week is getting better,
teenage issues....I know what you are talking about:)
XX
Becky

Tianne said...

How strange reading your post. I am in England and always think how much I would love to visit America cos all the shops and classes must be so much better there lol