Saturday, December 25, 2010

me full



Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful day with family and friends. This is my favorite present made by my friend Ellen. She suggested I turn it into a purse. I am not sure yet, but I am in awe as to how she made it look like me.
This is the picture I made for Ellen.

And here is another one for someone else who wants to go to Venice.

Waiting patiently for my moo cards to arrive(not that patiently) and deciding what to create next in the kitchen next. I thought the scones turned out pretty well. Guess I will go check out some recipes. Still looking for a good peanut butter cupcake recipe. Hope you got some pretty snow. xxoo

2 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Taylor,
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I LOVE my little house softie! It arrived in my mailbox on Christmas Eve and I happened to check my box on the way out to Grama's house for our Christmas Eve celebration. I opened it as soon as I arrived at the party, and it was loved by many, especially me!♥ What an amazing surprise and a beautiful, creative present! Thank you from the bottom of my little heart! I love it-it's hanging in my favorite room, and everytime I look at it, I will think of you! You are so kind. Love, Kathy Happiest of New Years to you, too!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Your friend Ellen is very clever!
It sure looks like you Taylor!
Hope you are doing great!
Moo cards, very exciting, show them on the blog,please!
talk soon again
XX
Becky