Saturday, November 27, 2010

energy full


Here's the dress I fell in love with (on the hanger). It is just a little poofy at the waist for me (not that I'm flat as a pancake...) My friend Ellen said it would look good on a 12 year old. Yeah that's probably where my mental age is these days but I still had to stay good-bye to the dress of my dreams.


Finally into the holiday gift groove. Going to make different things with my drawings. Here are some of them- you may recognize a few faces from my art journals. It's actually quite fun to have all these faces out and about.
Here's my pile of add-ons for embellishing. Photography lesson number one- face scan labels to the back. Ah wish I had more time to retake but I want to keep working on my new projects.

I told my pal Kelly that I wasn't too into Liz Lamoreux's new book, inner EXCAVATION (I hope my link links. If not I'm sorry. This is my first try) but then today I got totally hooked on it and have grand plans to work through the whole book. The idea of making a conscious acknowledgement of expressing myself seems like just what I need to be doing. I think I will get a lot out of it so I can't wait to begin reading, writing, taking pictures (avoid scan labels) and mixing media. I'll let you know how it goes. Well, as you can see I have a lot to do so I better get busy.
Thanks so much for reading my blog. Send me a comment saying which face you like the best and you just may end up getting it as a giftie for reading my blog.
Ta Ta friends. xx00

3 comments:

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

So full of energy!
Will be interesting to see what you will do with the drawings, all the faces are individuals....and to me they all look good!
The dress why didn´t you buy it? You looked lika a fairy tale in it:)
Have a great and creative day
Miss you too
Becky

PaperPumpkin said...

Everyone needs one special dress!
I like your art! Bunny faces and girl in green are really super! Happy gifting! Happy creating! (Yes, the crocodiles were made from clay first!)

Jill Holmes said...

Taylor I love all your faces! And they look so cool all together like that. I favor one of the two at the top with the glasses for some reason. Cute!