Sunday, October 17, 2010

3 full pages



Journal page(s) from NYC. I used a bus map of NYC as my background page and since it was folded I actually got three pages out of one. This page below is inside of the first page you see.

Next weekend I am going with Chloe to Chicago. Please offer any suggestions of great places to visit (shop, eat). I heard we are going to Second City on Friday night.
I know you hear an awful lot about Chloe. Here is the other one. Riley with his beloved girlfriend before they left for a dance.
I'll be looking forward to any Chicago suggestions. Have a great week.

5 comments:

Jill Holmes said...

Pretty cool with the map flap, Taylor. And Riley is a cutie, too!

Debby said...

Love the journal pages. Chicago hmmmm, there is a Papersource Store in the city you can probably google to get the address. Go to Giordano's for great stuffed pizza. Navy Pier has a ferris wheel you can ride if it is warm enough. Usually in Daley Plaza in the city (Dearborn and Washington Sts?) there is the Midnight Circus for Halloween. If you like steak there is the Chicago Chop House on the North end of the city. Great food and a smaller restaurant that is not a huge chain. Hope this helps. Saw your link from Kelly's blog.

Dawn D. Sokol said...

I LOVE Chicago! Check out the Shedd Aquarium or the Field Museum. The Art Institute of Chicago is a major museum. Go to Dick Blick on State Street and Paper Source on Chicago Ave., which has a Pearl Arts right across the street... Have fun!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Nice to see Riley too;)
You are really a girl who travels a lot, lucky you!!!
Have a nice trip to Chicago!
XX
Becky

Jan said...

I've never been to Chicago but loved Barcelona more than Madrid, although the musuems in Madrid are fabulous.