Friday, September 24, 2010

The full story of Paris

Later that day Renee and I went over to Nathalie Lete's studio just outside Paris. I had planned to ask to take pictures but we both forgot. Her studio is incredible. She is so talented and busy with a zillion projects. I purchased her book version of Little Red Riding Hood. My favorite part is a photograph of her when she was a little girl wearing a red cape.
So that is the gist of the trip. Who knows where I will end up next... Spain? England? After looking at Mary Anne Moss's blog pictures of Turkey I am quite intrigued to go there. Lorraine wants to go to Bali... Hmm all I know is that in two weeks it's off to NYC for a long weekend.
Au revoir bellas.

3 comments:

Renee said...

So sad to leave Paris . . . I can't believe we forgot to take photos at Nathalies! Spain? Turkey? England? Bali? you are such a world traveler! xoxx, R

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Thank's for sharing Paris with us!!!
I have something for you on my blog!
Love
Becky

Jan said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog about your trip. I visited Madrid and Barcelona this summer - you can check out my pics on my blog. But Paris is where my heart is. Where did you stay?