Wednesday, August 11, 2010

mucho full

Well here I am in the companion photo that goes with the picture I posted last time. It's the same fountain, but I look a bit cuter as a five year old. That is my uncle who lived in Rome at the time.
For those of you how liked my swanky hotel in Rome here is a photo of a different room I stayed in. Actually the first room was the nicest but I didn't take a good picture of it. Maybe I will show it anyway one day.

The last photo is at Paestum- somewhat near the water buffalo.
Okay I'll try to be back soon for Venice and a gift. Right now I have to go learn how to draw Homer Simpson. Who would have thought that would be on my list of things to do. Ciao.

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww from MA

huynh ngoc tan said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine!
I am your new follower and hope you can stop over to my blog and follow me back.

http://petverylovely.blogspot.com/

Renee said...

You were just as precious as a five year old as you are now! xoxx, R

jone hallmark said...

I am so glad that you posted the photo of you and your uncle by the fountain! I love photos that are repeated like that years later....something very mystical, in a way, and satisfying!

You scored on the hotel rooms, Taylor - wow! Snazzola!

Homer Simpson, hunh? I don't wanna know ........

xo

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Love the picture of dear little YOU in a polka dotted(?) dress! Very cute indeed!
XX
Becky