Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Traveled full


Bonjour/Buon giorno,
I am finally back home and as much as I loved both places it feels welcoming to see the marshes and open spaces of South Carolina. It actually looks prettier than ever. I have lots to tell you about the trips, but don't know when I will get to it with unpacking, bills, restocking EVERY grocery item (umm... the family really did not buy any food items while I was gone) so it could be awhile.
First picture of me is goony but don't you love the pink Vespa?

Venice was everything I had imagined. Next time (and there will be a next time) I will be going with expert map reader Renee so I don't get as lost- although that was part of the fun.
Lots of fun times with Lisa and Renee in Paris. Renee saved everyday with her map reading skills and both of them always managed to direct me towards another pair of shoes. I may be catching up to Chloe(don't tell).
Unfortunately I created not one thing while away but I hope to make stuff this week based on the trip. I am kind of home bound with a cracked tire that won't be available for repair until Friday.
Back any day with more pictures and tales of travel.
au revoir/ciao

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

CUTE pictures!! Looks like you had FUN! :)

Jill Holmes said...

I know you all had such a great time! I can hardly wait to hear your stories and see more photos. Did you get some of your phrases right? Oh, and I love the face paintings in some older posts. I see you continuing to develop your own style and relaxing into how you see things. I love them! They are so uniquely you!

PaperPumpkin said...

aaaah, Venice.

danielle hanson said...

Oh Taaylor, we really did miss you, and we talked about you often, sometimes the 'neweys' eyes glazed over when your name and Jodie and Linda's names were mentioned! There were 2 new american ladies, 2 australians and a wonderful lady from Manchester on the course this year.....it was very different this year though because we were in a brand new barn area up the hill from the Briancon, where we worked as well as slept! The wonderful Julie Arkell was just as spectacular as usual though....Aaaaah! look out for photos on various blogs....
You look very resplendant in pink and I bet you had an awesome time surrounded by all that art!
will email with more gossip!!!
Dx

jone hallmark said...

I think that photo of you is fantastic!!
Your pink dress (which I LOVE!) is perfect to be toodling around on that pink Vespa! You might need to get one!

As Danielle said, we missed you sooo much!
The new group was great, but it was a different experience in L'Espace.

I look forward to more fab photos....
xo