Wednesday, July 21, 2010

another giftful



Someone is getting a giftie. Yes, I am back to trying to make and send a gift a week. This one is an encaustic collage that I started at artfest but never finished until this week.
If you are a secret browser of my blog you may want to introduce yourself. You never know if maybe you could be the gifteee. (I'll ask for your address after you send greetings) You may have to be patient- but it's worth a try. After all I'm taking up crocheting (don't laugh Lisa and Renee) and I have some great ideas in my vision.

Other pictures here are of Italy. The one above is on the Positano coast. Get a look at those lemons and those are smaller than some we saw.

Next time we will travel to Capri. Hope to see you there. Remember your sun screen- not like some of us- oops.
Ciao


2 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Gorgeous photos! I saw lemons growing on a tree once, and was amazed! I imagine myself waking up in the morning, opening my window, and reaching out to pick one...aaah. THAT would be wonderful!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor !
I guess I'm not a secret browser;)
Your collage is so great, love the mix of everything!
Those lemons look like they come from another planet...
Well maybe Italy is another planet!?
Love to you
Becky