Sunday, May 9, 2010

Full of Jasmine




Greetings,
Things are looking up. No National Board to worry about, my chin is looking better (and I don't think I contracted tetanus) and best of all the jasmine is intoxicating the air. Jasmine is my most favorite smell (I may even prefer a jasmine plant to a wisteria if I had to pick) It is probably the thing I miss the most about moving from Berkeley, California. We had the most amazing jasmine plants.
Above is my Please take me to the U2 concert booklet for the lucky giftie of the week. I sure am hoping it works.

The art show is over and done with. Here is some first grade art work. I hoped to purchase one girl's painting but her mom beat me to it. Can you tell which painting it is? The students really created some wonderful work.

Trying to practice my Italian now. What a challenge. The hardest part for me is saying things (when not alone in my room- that's easy). I am such an introvert in that way I don't know if I will be able to ask for anything in Italian. Wish I could just write it down. Ciao.

1 comment:

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Ciao Bella!
Good luck with the" U2 thing!"
It looks like a really great idea!

Keep on practising!
XX
Becky