Sunday, March 7, 2010

an apron full


What no art this week? Yup that is right. Spent the day in Myrtle Beach with my friend Dana. We went to an apron show at the art museum. Here I am in apron heaven trying on two aprons at one time and even holding one. This basket had aprons to try on which were actually just as nice as the ones hanging up for the exhibit. After that we went to anthropologie but I only bought a pair of tights on sale because I am saving my money for... Liberty of London at Target next week-end.

Did you guys realize how many art retreats are happening this year? I want to go to them all, but probably will go to none. Here are the ones I would gladly attend if gifted with one. (I guess that gift could only come from a magic rabbit..) dottie angel, Valley Ridge, Where Women Create, Mary Engelbreit, Squaw Valley, Donna Downey's Imagine, JournalFest, a whole bunch of virtual ones, and probably even more. How does one decide which to go to?
Please check back next week because I expect to have most of my apron done and a journal page. I would love to share them with you.
Peace and fun for the week please.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Cute aprons!! :)

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Apron heaven, what a nice place to visit!
xx
Becky
(dottie angel, she is really awesome )