Sunday, February 7, 2010

fully finished with two projects

Hey Everybodies,
Busy week-end making stuff (and not doing what I should have been doing, but it was much more fun). This drawing is of two rabbits that Julie Arkell had made out of paper mache. I decided to draw them because I have been thinking a lot about rabbits these days. Cathy Cullis had a wonderful small sewn book that had the best rabbit on it but alas I was not fast enough to buy it. Sam, do you have it?

I am happy to say that I also finished this belt I started last Sunday. I love the fabrics. Also finally completed both of my books from the on-line class I took with Mary Ann Moss. I still have many signatures not inside a cover that I will need to work on that at sometime. Here is one of the inside pages.


Not much else is going on. Struggling to finish my on-line class portrait class. I feel quite behind in that. Last week I had to pretend I was a school mistress from the American Revolutionary War period for the fourth grade. It was kind of fun using a different accent. One boy did a super job when he had to ask me a question. He was definitely in character. This week I will remain in 2010. Make something cool or sweet to eat this week. xxoo


3 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful belt, Taylor! You sure find some great fabric. Cute rabbits, too.

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Taylor, I love the stuff you have been making! I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so behind in life stuff...no excuse, I owe you a dinner at AF! PS, I signed up for Misty's class too! I think I have done the first exercise...I'm putting off the painting part and just keep drawing. Maybe I will get up enough courage this weekend.

XO

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor, the rabbits are awesome, well done!
Today I have posted "something" for you in the mail:)
Have a nice and creative weekend
Love
Becky