Okay guys I am sooo frustrated and I want your advice about what you would do in this situation. 6 weeks ago, I signed up for an art workshop in LA for the weekend of May 8th. I bought my plane ticket, got my sub, etc and last night I got an email saying the class was being postponed until August. My $300+ plus airplane ticket is non refundable so I am out that money. It just doesn't seem fair. So tell me what you would do. (Kelly, I guess there won't be any Paris store once again.) There is a give away prize (no not the plane ticket, although I guess I won't need it). I'll randomly select one person from the comments for a cool surprise that I will send to you. Maybe felt related maybe not but it will be much better than my email news of last night.In other events... should I renew my gym membership? Making a year commitment again is a hard thing for me. Maybe I should just run outside... but then again it is getting hot here.
Should I forget about National Boards?
When will a good movie come to Charleston?
Should I move to Italy? Portland? into an Airstream?
Seattle poppies and a hand drawing I did as an example for my Internet high school class are our fine images for today since I am not on my nice computer. I am on the dino and most of the pictures on it are by or of Chloe.
Thanks for hanging in there reading this none too thrilling blog post. I have some better stuff next time to capture- And just think I'll have an extra weekend to come up with more terrific tibids.
Throw caution to the wind and tell me what you would do so you can be entered in the give away drawing.