Sunday, December 13, 2009

Giftful

First load of small gifts completed. I had fun with these and enjoyed making the envelope girls.
Now I'm up to the hard core gifts and having a little trouble getting the ball rolling. (are you guys thinking procrastination? Nah, not this time. Just want it right) While deciding what to make for these friends I ended up ordering a sewing machine with free motion capabilities. I really want to be able to draw with stitches. I am sure I will need a lot of practice- and a place to put my sewing machine. Also saw some beautiful Liberty Fabric from an English store but so far I have used will power by not ordering it.
So anyway the presents... probably need to get started wouldn't you all say?
Chloe has a detention for straightening her hair during sewing class. Who thinks to do that?
4 more days and than two weeks off for vacation. Yahooie.
What have you been up to?
I better get started on the gifties. xxoo

4 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Someone has been VERY busy.

jone hallmark said...

I am thinking "New Year's Gifts" myself.....
It just wasn't worth the stress, though I imagine that things will "kick in" pretty soon...

xo Jone

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

I think I can see something interesting here...!
"I´m so excited and I just can´t hide it..."
Love
Becky

danielle hanson said...

Whoa....who ever said you were half full....you are positively brimming over!
It looks like Becky and I are to be some lucky recipients...Can't wait!!!!!!