Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Full day of craftyness


Hi Friends,
I am enjoying these two weeks off from school immensely even with National Board looming over me. Have been up to more craftyness than usual with results. These pictures are from a great online class I am taking from Mary Ann Moss. It's a shabby journal and very cool. Lots of sewing machine action on my new sewing machine. I have to say so far this machine works like a dream compared to my others. Had I known a sewing machine could actually be a cooperative object I would have started using one a long time ago.

My apron is almost done (can you believe it?) and I have started knitting a softie scarf that should be done in no time. Knitting and reading are my go to things if I don't really want to do anything. (umm yes I do seem to read a lot...)
Tomorrow I have to take my computer in. Today I managed to take a look at something that had my receipt for buying the computer and today is the last day of warranty (and the day I called). The phone person thought it quite humorous. So I am not sure if I will be with computer after tomorrow at 3:30 PM. (Get those comments in early gang)
Still don't know about the boots. Maybe I am not a boot person. Chloe is very happy with her Wallabees. Don't get them. (as in understand their appeal- not like you shouldn't get them).
Hope you are doing something artsie. xxoo

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hello...was checking out the online class and saw your name. Are you loving the class? I am not sure I will be able to keep up with the online class BUT thinking of giving it a try.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor!
Have you seen that there are a bookbinding workshop
in Briançon next summer!
Sounds very interesting, I love working with paper, just like you.
Happy New Year
Becky