Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fabric Full


A busy day
I did this:
I finished my courage page. Chloe snuffed at it, but I don't care. I like my drawing and I love the lucky rabbit on the page. It feels good to finally finish this page. Actually this page is way in the front of my journal. I painted it over a year ago but just left it blank until last week and finished it today. Yeah I know, enough about that.

And this:
These are little fabric swatch books that I made for some gifts. You can take the swatches out of the books by cutting the thread and use the pieces separate, but I like how they look in the book style too. They were fun to make.

And didn't get anything else done like the over hanging, ever looming National Board recertification business.
Bad news on the computer front... my tracking pad seems to be stuck and it is very hard to click. Sometimes the curser just glides around and does what it wants. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks to everyone for wishing Renee a Happy Birthday.
Alas I should probably finish my lesson plans and pick out my "outfit" for tomorrow. Have a great week friendsters.

4 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE your courage!!!

FUN swatches books

Jill Holmes said...

Taylor, try cleaning your track ball (if you have one?). Pop the ball out and gently clean the "window" behind it and the pieces that the ball turns on. That usually works for me. I've not heard of a tracking pad before.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Courage is what we need, beautiful!
xx
Becky

danielle hanson said...

cursors crawling over the screen randomly usually means 'pack up and go home, lie in a dark room till a new day'!