Monday, October 5, 2009

Full of cibo amare

Buongiorno Amica,
I know the timing is not good financially, but my heart is saying Italy, Italy, so I think I am going for it this summer in June. I will even get to go to the water buffalo mozzarella cheeses farm and see how they make limoncello. (Did someone say samples? ) For those of you who say "you always go places and never tell me"- I'm telling you now (uh that would be you Lorraine) and would LOVE to have a traveling friend so if you want to go or are even thinking about it let me know. Two(or even more) is much more fun that one. I promise I won't hog all the mozzarella up.
No, I won't be bringing the darling daughter. She asked if she could come with me today and I reminded her that they spoke Italian there, but she was still interested. As much as I love her, I think not.
Nothing else going on other than dreaming of Italy. Cupcake week went well but now it's days and days of fund raiser art- actually it isn't too bad. The artists are liking their themes and the third grade has really impressed me with their egret pictures(much better than mine).
Funny I look at my profile of favorite places, books, and music and nothing has changed. I am not sure if that is good or bad.
Ciao bellas until I create some new artsie thing.

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

hello...singing and skipping-jo

Jennifer said...

you blow me away sweet Taylor ..and your journals are just freakin amazing..so glad you stopped in!!!