Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Full of Pages






























































Here are some of my journal pages from France. I photographed them instead of scanning so they could look a bit blurry- but I see things that way anyway. On the first one the black page turns to see the inside which is the next photo. The last photo is of the time I spent at the workshop. I sure wish I were still there- either place. Enjoy and write me a comment. Next up are the anthropologie goodies.

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

*LOVE* the pages. Oooh la la.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor!
What a beautiful memory/scrapbook!
Becky

jo said...

I'm so jealous of your scrapbook - I always wish I'd done one - so now I've cleared some space to leave one open and START. Though it won't be nearly as good as yours,thanks for the inspiration.You're a bit of a dark horse aren't you.Multi-talented woman. I'm enjoying your blog. You make me smile, especially the 'clones' bit.Love to you and Chloe ( I hope you've seen the picture of her in the background at the 'show and tell' with her head in her hands.Priceless. She is splendid. Jo

Jill Holmes said...

Taylor---Love, love, LOVE your journal...but then again, I have always loved looking through it. I love how you just write and exhibit your life on the pages. Oh, I've got to find some time to get into my journals again. Just these few pages are a HUGE inspiration to me. You should share MORE! :-)

danielle hanson said...

fabulous sketchbooks Taylor, have only just discovered your blog, sorry for being so slow on the uptake!
So good that you are taking time to fill pages...I'm very envious!