Saturday, April 11, 2009

Full of vacation


Okay guys, I'm back at this blog but just for a day before I figure out if I can in fact finish (uhh start?) my National Board stuff before April 30. I never use a LOL but one belongs here. 
Artfest was a wack of fun with my new and old friends. I want to post their photos here but have to make sure they don't mind so BF and ABFs tell me if it is okay,  These are great photos I have of you that capture our yarnie spirit. They really aren't that bad. We had some really good laughs.






Jill, this cup picture is especially for you. 
It's Lorraine's most versatile cup. 
After Artfest I hung out in Seattle a few days with another Jill friend and her husband Bill. It was fun to just explore although I should have stayed away from anthropologie. That store always does me in. 
Also got to see Lisa B (as opposed to Lisa C!) She had some very cool stuff and I helped her transport her new hula hoop safely home. Yes, in Seattle you can buy a huge hefty hula hoop at the flea market. 


This is the beautiful bracelet/necklace I purchased from Nina. I love it. It also has a little doll charm on the other side. Love that wrinkled hand don't you? Great to draw.
Okay guys if you comment and encourage me I'll blog before May but I need some comments to motivate me. Now it's back to work...

4 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Blog, woman, blog!

Lisa said...

That bracelet looks perfect on you! Go ahead and post your pictures I am sure they will be fun.

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Awe! My cup! I may have to snag that photo. That is too funny!!

Yes, my tatt was larger than I originally thought I wanted, but once I got in there and saw all the work, I decided to just go for it. No regrets. I really LOVE it!! Once it is all healed, I will send you another photo.

XO

Jill Holmes said...

Yay Taylor! Sorry I didn't get around to reading your blog until now but I have to tell you that I'm adding you to my bloglines list so I'll know when you update. I also LOVE the cup photo! I am DEFINITELY snagging THAT one! Ha!