Sunday, January 18, 2009

Full of Years

Guess who had a birthday? yes, I am the birthday girl today on this rainy and cold day- just like when I was born  and rushed to the hospital during a snowstorm. My birthday was the usual. By now I know what to expect- not much. No creme brulee or panna cotta. Oh well.  No tongs. Oh well. No Eiffel Tower necklace from Urban Outfitters. Oh well. No fun phone calls. Oh well.  It was fun waking Chloe up singing happy birthday to myself- that's about what you have to do here to get excited about birthdays if you aren't me. 
I made this journal page for my birthday- that was good and I did another page yesterday. That is like a world record these days.
Thanks Joy for remembering
me on my birthday. 
You make the best 
granola. 
Hope everyone had fun on my day.xxoo

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, dear Taylor. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

anne LaBrusciano said...

a sock creature will cometh

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Oh, if I had known, I would have called you!! Happy belated birthday and a sock monkey will cometh!

Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
I've never commented on a blog before... My first!
Nice to hear from you! I've moved to Maryland for Frank's work. My email is cvr22@mindspring.com
Enjoy!
Cecelia

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Happy Birthday my love!! He just got home from UVM..he loves it there so much!!! I'll be doing laundry til next Tuesday...