Sunday, January 4, 2009

Full of Dust



I found this cute pillow today when I "had" to take Chloe to Urban Outfitters. Funny that I got two things and she got nothing...








Look what I found when I was cleaning out my closet: I couldn't believe that these sock monkeys have been in my house since my mom died many years ago.  It was so exciting to see them when I opened up the box. I had gone through that box before, but the sock monkeys never registered. It was a great find for such a grueling activity. I even got the closet cleaned out and gave lots of clothes away so it was a great list crosser-outer. (note: closet picture is pre-cleaning) I managed two other rooms as well and have many magazines to toss. It's interesting to see what was hip in Somerset Studio and Creative Keepsakes ten years ago. Lucky for me I don't adore it any longer so I can recycle those magazines. All in all it was a very dusty 4 days.
Tomorrow we return back to school. It will be a hard transition after two weeks out. Both schools start again tomorrow. I am sure my high school photography club will be excited to meet and show their photos.
That's about it for this post. Please let me know you stopped by to visit.



4 comments:

taylor said...

Sorry readers, this layout is driving me crazy with all that white space and one word lines. I tried to edit it after posting but did not have any luck. It sure didn't look like that before. blah. xxootaylor

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the sock monkeys!!!

Lisa said...

Good job cleaning your closets and love the sock monkeys. I need your address...

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

LOVE the sock monkeys! I have a baby one to add to your family! I need to get it in the mail to you, otherwise, it will travel to Artfest with me...