Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Fully Sewn



Holiday Greetings to everyone!
Here's a scan of some of my holiday postcards that I have sent out (umm late..) I still have one left so if you want one write me a comment and I'll send it off to you. 
Poor Lorraine, Joy, and Janet, if you look at the sewing machine picture below you can see your presents- half done. My sewing machine has taken a turn for the worse and I have to take a break before trying once again to fix it. I was on a roll to mail them out today, but it is not to be.
I found this gorgeous wig for my sock monkey, I was going to take a picture of it for you guys, but I can't find it so I guess I'll have to wait until it turns up.
One of my students gifted me with this treat called haystacks. I never had them before, but wow were they good (but I am sure not good for you). I made the mistake of giving Chloe a big one because I thought they were rice krispy treats. She was in sugar heaven.  

 Sew, I guess I will try again at the sewing machine. Have a super holiday and make something cool.

1 comment:

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Awe! you are to sweet! No worries...I can wait! LOL

Merry Christmas Taylor!!!!

XO