Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Full Wig Ahead


Here is sock monkey wearing her wig. I think she looks great in it. Her shirt is a bit odd. It's really my Ugly Doll example I am using with the 4th grade boys, but I hadn't sewn it together yet and I thought it might be a cute outfit for the monkey, but I don't know if pink is her color.
Yesterday I did a massive cleaning and dusting of my bedroom. It really took all day but it looks good and there is no dust- except I swear it all was on my pillow last night. A dusty night. Hopefully I can clean the bathroom/storage wreck before vacation is over(such a sad thing...)

Okay Kelly,
this picture is for you. I am wearing my lotta dress and an apron, but not the apron that goes well with the dress. That one is at school and I am pleasantly not at school. For those of you wondering- no that isn't my room. I did have a clutter problem (before yesterday) but this is Chloe's room. (The apple does not fall far from the tree...)
Next time I will show the purses I finished
two days after Christmas. (better late than never) and if you are really lucky my fabric cabinet. Happy New Year to you and yours.

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the monkey.

Love love LOVE the dress AND the apron!!!! Very cute!!!!

LOL Chloe's room isn't *that* bad...
it could look like my living room right now. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

;0