Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stuffed Full

Meet my new sock monkey that I made without any help. She is my first solo sock monkey and is quite lopsided but that makes me like her more. I am going to make ant outfit as soon as I can. I have this pink Eiffel tower fabric that I think would be perfect. I guess I better go find some more socks to make a whole family.
This week I discovered the best crumb cake mix. It's a long story about how I found out about it and how I got the last box at the store, but all you need to know is that it is the best. Yum. I think I could eat the whole box. It's especially good warm, but a little late tonight to be wolfing it down. The brand is Krusteaz. It is probably the best thing about my weekend (except my monkey). Have a great week. 

5 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE the sock monkey!!!!!!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Taylor, I sooooooo love your Monkey!!!! It's so darn cute!!!!!! More, more, MORE!!!!!!!!!
xoxox

Lisa said...

I swear I left you a message here...but anyway. You should make your sock monkey some PJs. I saw some great flannel fabric with sock monkeys.