Sunday, October 19, 2008

Real full again

What could it be? I bought this gift for myself about a year and a half ago in Portland, but never wanted to open it because I  liked the way it looked wrapped. Finally last week I decided it was time to open it. I knew kind of what it was, but forgot what it actually looked like. What do you think it is? Post your ideas and check back next week for the unwrapping. 

Food news: I made a new dish tonight that I thought was really good called Greek Goulash from Rachel Ray. Even Chloe almost finished it although she pretended it was gruelling. It had spinach, eggplant, feta cheese and lots of other things.  Tomorrow night is Chicken Tortilla Soup- Chloe's all time favorite. Last week for some odd reason I bought a pound of fudge(don't ask) and have been just having a few tastes a day. Really I could make it last 6 months if I didn't have any helpers and it wouldn't go bad. So anyway, I put it in a safe place, but then the other day I  checked on it and it had a really neat cut to it- not from me so I have a little fudge friend- who is quite neat while cutting their piece. I wonder who it could be? 
I'll start showing some of my student's self portraits. They are really wonderful. This one is one of my favorites. Hope you all have a splendid week. I'll be working and cooking.
Ciao.

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

I have to wait until you tell me what's in the box?!?!?!

PENS???

It can't be a book 'cause it looks too small *wink*