Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hours Full

Here are some of the cool books I bought long ago in NYC at Kino-buy-it-all. One has really neat Japanese fashions with patterns. All I need is to learn Japanese. Hey Kelly, maybe we should both learn Japanese and only email each other in Japanese? Some of the store shots show these beautiful interiors of the shops all with neutral colors. I find it interesting that I am so attracted to them since I am such a color gal, but when I look at them I think, ooh I want my whole living space to be neutrals or my entire wardrobe.  Hmm could I  really do away with pink?

I think the digital photography teacher needs a lesson in taking clearer pictures. This one I decided not to scan and it looks like blurry city. Sorry. I guess I  should have taken a redo shot, but oh well. It's not that I don't care about you... I'm just happy I did a page. It's been hard to get any art done and now I have gotten the bad news that I will have to work on Friday. It was working out so well with a day for art, errands, Internet high school catch-up but that's all gone to the birds. so sad... I'm putting the extra cash in retirement or a fun travel fund. Something so I don't droop.
Okay I better go. We are having our weekly cell phone debate. Guess who wants a new phone? 
Have a spiffy week.

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

WAIT! Woman, what books are those?! I have the Lotta but don't have the top 2 on the left! What is the open one?!!?! ARGH. Do I have t ogo to Kino buy it all in 2 weeks? LOL

Japanese. I can barely write in English sometimes ;)