Monday, September 1, 2008

Too full of Cinderella

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all enjoyed your Monday. Mine was quiet. So here's the page I worked on today. Not sure about this girlie, kind of funny looking (like me) but hey I gave it my best shot.
School is in full swing. I saw some great self portraits this past week from my students. I just love the way they draw. We are also having fun with the sock monkey who hangs out in the art room. 
Oh boy, tomorrow is the Artfest Registration mail in. Lorraine- don't forget to mail ours in. Some good classes to look forward to.
This weekend I have been feeling like the family doormat so I have been about 5  steps away from just stomping off to Italy on Kelly Rae Roberts and Mati Rose's trip. I wonder if there are still spaces. I thought that was just what I needed. Kelly Rae has a great positive, make it happen attitude which I admire. She has given so much of herself on her blog and I really admire that.(Plus she does great art work)I am sure Mati is a wonderful person as well and would love to meet her as we cruise around the Italian countryside- don't forget I can get some wonderful mozzarella there. hmm maybe I should start packing..



Here is the felt cupcake my friend Anne made for me so I could leave with a "product." She did a great job but even better... I think I could make one somewhat similar myself- but not as well crafted.
My friend Jennifer said to connect my blogger site to my IP or something like that, but I am not sure what she means. If you know please tell me- and if you are actually reading this please tell me that too.
Okay, believe it or not I have to go run on the treadmill before I make dinner. Just call me Cinderella with running shoes. 






2 comments:

Sweet Petunia said...

Hello...I am reading it. Always fun to see what you are up to. Now all we have to do is wait for ArtFest to roll around.

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Yepper! It's off in the post to Washington today!! Can't wait to get the confirmation packet in the mail!!!

I LOVE that cupcake!

Later...