Sunday, September 14, 2008

Full

Just a quick picture. This is my table I had set up last year for an art sale. 

Another week, another week and I am still not in Italy. can you believe it?
I did get all the classes I wanted for Artfest which will be fantastic. A transparent book class- I love translucent things so it should be fun, and then Judy Wise who I adore. We will be working with wax and photographs. Last, my favorite Misty. Her class on Friday looked great too- working with white but I thought she might get sick of me if I took her two days in a  row. I'll be going with my secret keeper friend Lorraine(JK, Lorraine).
The daughter is calling me for a game of Uno (wonder how many draw four cards she hid) and then it's off to buy my family's favorite: tofu. (not really)
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

You are too funny! We will have a great time at Artfest!!!