Saturday, August 23, 2008

Full of School



Hi Friends,
Here's an art page journal for you to admire (hee hee). I like all the pinks in it. I must admit it is a bit old. I am actually working on a page, but it isn't finished because I have been busy busy. School started this past week. The class sizes are much larger but the kids are great. They actually like art. Next week is self portraits (my favorite) and after that we will start  art studio centers. I am sure I  will see some neat stuff. One student asked me if a painting reproduction of Frida Kahlo was a self portrait of me. (I'm not sure if he meant that as a compliment) and one boy called me Mrs. Dissapiro which I thought rather clever.
I made this little book in my second official "scrapbook" class ever taken. It was designed by Debby Schuh, a super nice teacher. The inside pages have lots of pockets, birds, envelopes and other cool stuff. I really like the way it came out- plus I actually finished it.

Ooh Artfest classes have come out. Tell me if you are going and what you hope to take. Friday is the best day of classes in my opinion. Can't wait for April.
Okay the brownies I begged for are almost ready so I better grab one while they are still hot.
Hope you had a great weekend..






1 comment:

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Sounds and looks like you have been having some fun!

Only a few more days and the post goes in the mail!!!