Friday, June 20, 2008

Full of Friday

Wow, it's almost been a week since I updated my blog and  I have no good excuses  like running around the world in a kayak or painting my house. A quiet week at home. Started my doll project, painted some pages in my 365 day journals and played around with some new stamps I got from Catherine Moore. I love her images. 
These cool plants  are from my friend Jill's house in Seattle. I just am crazy about them. She says they even blossom as flowers. 
Getting ready for my trip to San Francisco. I can't wait, Hope my jasmine is still outside my old house in Berkeley so I can grab a bunch. The smell is divine. Should have some good pictures when I  return. 
I'll probably show some doll progress (ha) before I go.
Have  a great weekend and let me know if you have stopped by.
Toodle lou.

No comments: