Monday, May 19, 2008

The First drop

Okay guys, here it is the start of my blog. Oh boy it's actually happening. I have to figure out how to get my friends on this posting pronto. You know I have no idea what I am doing.
Here are my pals. They keep me company and help me smile.



I have lots of cool images and ideas to share. Some of you may know I have a thing for cupcake images (although it's fading. Now I am an Airstream and old VW camper fool). Look what I found in my neighborhood. This is shocking because here in Charleston things can be a bit conservative, but this is the yummiest car in town.



OOH Riley saved the day. The pictures all went straight to the top of the post and I couldn't figure out how to move them (for at least 15 minutes) and he just went to the code and Viola via the placement.
Anyway....
It has occurred to me that maybe I better try to figure out a what I am doing here, but have no fear I shall return- with new knowledge, images, and stories.
Hope to hear from you.







5 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

thank goodness for Riley!!!!!! This is the best thing to ever happen to me you having a blog...My girlfriend Taylor!! You and the cupcakes ....and I love the stuffed thing a majigs..This is the best!! Jennifer

Lisa said...

Hey Taylor.... Now I will know what the heck is going on with you and what you are working on!!! I am sure it will be a fun ride!!!!

Renee said...

Hey Mz Taylor,
I am just back from Quilt Market so excuse the delay in responding to you. I don't have your email address but will be happy to send you my address if you will email me that. You can also find my address on my website http://www.liberty-star.com . . . didn't feel that it was proper to put my snail mail address in your comments - LOL!

I have subscribed to your blog - looks like it will be a fun read!
xoxx, Renée

Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Yea!! I like the title of your blog too and those sock thingies! They will make you smile and bring you good wishes!

Sign me up for the give-away!

Kim MacDonald Butler said...

hi -- i wrote something profound, but it was lost in cyber verification - so this is just a hey yah -- great blog -- love your art--